Relationships make the world go round. However, it’s not every day that we are able to find someone that we are able to click with on a fundamental level. On top of that, we may not be able to get to discover the real person we’re in a relationship with until much later in the partnership. As a result, we may decide to end the relationship on account of the fact that we feel cheated. Luckily, numerology takes the guesswork out of the relationship game by giving you a definite guide that you can use to pick your next love interest.
CALCULATE YOUR LIFE PATH NUMBER USE TO NUMEROLOGY LOVE COMPATIBILITY
In order to find out who you’re compatible with, you must first calculate your life path number. Take your full name and assign each letter a numeric digit. Once you’ve done that, add up each numeral in order to come up with a sub value. Add the sub value numbers together so you can come up with one number, and then use this value to get to know what your life path number says about you.
- If you are a 1, you are considered as a born leader and someone who has a lot of confidence. You are a protector and a provider, so you’re better suited to individuals with a 9, 2 or 6.
- If you are a 2, you are generous and relationship-oriented. You live for love and would do anything for your significant other. You love to host and are social, and you would do well with a 1, 4 and 8.
- If you are a 3, you are the consummate communicator. You love to share knowledge with others and you are always feeling like you need to be heard. You would thrive if paired up with a 9, 5 or 7.
- If you are a 4, you are crazy about stability and security. You value things like financial security and the need to have your own home. You do not really feel the need to lead, so you are best matched with a 2, 6 and 8.
- If you are a 5, you are a person who thrives on excitement, adventure, and action. You are best matched with someone who will be able to ground you and make you focus on the important things in life. 3, 7 and 6 are thus ideal for you.
- If you are a 6, you crave the need to be needed by others. You are family-oriented, and you have a lot of compassion for everyone. You would do well with a 4, 1 or 5.
- If you are a 7, you are mysterious, intellectual and very intuitive. This makes you someone who is always looking for substance and not a one night stand. You are best matched with a 3, 8 and 5.
- If you are a 8, you are someone who is very successful and forthright. You may be too domineering to others, and you may work well with a 7, 2 or 4.
- If you are a 9, you are loving and compassionate as well as selfless. You may have a tendency to not be able to let go of the past, and you need the decisive and supportive nature of a 1, 9 and 3 to anchor you to reality.
- Discover the Infinite Power of Numerology
- Birthday Numerology: Hidden Meanings of Your Birth date
- Name Numerology Meanings: Secrets of Your Name
Hopefully through the useful information from the blog of Numerologybox.com , it will help you clearly understand the Numerology Love Compatibility used in life